Monday, June 9, 2008

Fifteen Minutes of Gardening Fame



I was interviewed for a gardening segment on a local television show this weekend. It was live TV, which was definitely intimidating, and John and I are both still laughing about how the word "altruistic" just popped out of my mouth. It's sort of like when my sister-in-law Ginny said, "I'm famished" on a family vacation several years ago. She still hears about it. I'm sure "altruistic" is going to work its way into many a conversation from here on out. Sigh.

Click here for a link to the segment.

2 comments:

Sher 'n Pete said...

Rachel's on TV!! ANd FYI... my garden's blooming too! :P

Anonymous said...

Cool!

btw, what's wrong with altruistic? it's a perfectly good word!! So is famished, for that matter...

I must be missing something...

-ashish