Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Migration

I've decided to start a new blog... on the heels of Craft Buff, I'll be maintaining a blog that better suits my current life circumstances: Baby Buff!

If you'd like to have access to the new blog, please contact me (via blogger) for permission. I've decided to set the new blog to private so that I can post more personal photos and stories, but I'd love to give access to all interested family, friends, and acquaintances.

I may continue to occasionally contribute to Craft Buff in the future, but will likely concentrate on Baby Buff for the next several months. See you there!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwww geeesh

Val said...

I'd love to keep up with the little one! I hear updates from Sarah, but I'd love to be in the loop.

:)
Val

avenue a said...

Would love to find out how you are doing and keep up on all the news about Baby Buff.
Amy S.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I found your website by doing a google search for Erdenet. I am working on a website for a Mongolian non profit that helps children stay in school, and I was wondering if you would let us use a picture of Erdenet from your website on our website. I don't have a blogger account so must post as "Anonymous". Would you mind if I were to use your photo? Thanks, Andrea Gabriel bigbear@andreagabriel.com