Monday, September 24, 2007

Luggage Bliss, or Why Ben is on our List of Top Ten People in the World

Just a brief update-- our luggage is en route from the airport right now. It's coming with Sandra's husband Ben, who is a huge hero for bringing it for us as he's just returning from a long overseas flight himself. I'm sure the last thing he wanted was to haul 3 suitcases belonging to other people, but we are forever indebted. Our train leaves for Mongolia in less than 10 hours. That's too close a call for my tastes.

No more blogging for a few days, unless my wifi connection works on the Trans-Siberian railroad. ;)

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Rachel,
WHEW!! Glad to hear that the luggage is on it's way. Have a great train trip!! Love, Barbara (Mom)

Barbara said...

Hi Rachel,
WHEW!! What a relief! I am glad your lugggage is on it's way. Have a safe, uneventful train trip to UB. Love, Barbara

Jules said...

I hope you get your luggage. I hope you enjoy your train trip.

Anonymous said...

I do believe congratulations are in order! :-)

-Ashish