Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cross My Heart, Hope to Die, Stick...








I have done some internet "research" today on eyeball pincushions, and managed to round up these fine specimens. I find them slightly disturbing, but in a very cute way. I'm not sure I could really use an eyeball pincushion for its intended purpose; I have a monkey one right now and it pains me to use it.

If you're not a sewer but think you know a sewer who would like one of these as a gift, check out Etsy. I'll keep you posted if I decide to make one.

1 comment:

migisi said...

I know what you mean about the pain- I have one of those pin cushions that has the Chinese men around the sides and I put the pins in the middle part but I always feel a little bad that I keep needles through their skulls. (Kind of like this but mine has more men. http://imagehost.epier.com/9710/itempics/item_chinesepincushion.jpg)